Folks, is anyone in the Crowdstack community using the "blog" feature to deliver a digital magazine? If so, how did you set that up and implement it? We have used Crowdstack for years to deliver a private discussion forum to our 6,000 club members. We already produce a bi-monthly printed magazine. We would like to:
- Copy and paste the text and images from the magazine into categorized, dated and tagged posts.
- Automatically deliver a bimonthly summary of all articles/posts since the previous summary.
- Maintain a "subscriber" list for those who want notification of blog posts as they happen and who want the "summary".
- Store digital pdfs of the printed magazines going back decades.
- Allow search of all text, including text-embedded archived pdfs.
Any thoughts on this topic would be appreciated.