Online communities need tending, like a garden.
Otherwise, weeds find their way in, and squelch those beautiful fruit trees you planted.
Crowdstack is designed to be simple to run, with automated work flows, notifications, and shared moderation queues that help lighten the load for the community manager and/or moderators.
However, depending on your internal resources, the size of your community, or its activity levels, you might need a little help.
And that leads me to our exciting news...we are now happy to offer CMGR support as an optional service for Crowdstack communities.
Our team has been planting, tending, and growing online communities continuously for more than 20 years, and we've seen it all.
Let our experienced community managers help you:
- Focus on business strategy rather than day-to-day moderation
- Establish a functional community playbook or moderator guidelines
- Implement best practices and tactics that will help you meet your community goals
- Handle ongoing reporting
- Ensure that you're getting the highest value from your community investment
- Initiate, and help foster, valuable discussions
- Provide a warm and friendly interface with your new members, and keep long-term members engaged
If you're interested in learning more about our CMGR program, click here to ask questions or talk with one of our team.
This service is exclusively available to Crowdstack customers.